Reasons To Invest In Paid Advertising
Paid advertising, also known as Search Engine Management (SEM) services, is a great way to make your business known. With paid ads, your website will rank highly on Google and people will notice you. The great benefit of paid ads is that they are versatile and have an immediate effect. You can run a series of ads to show up on Google’s first page right away instead of waiting for months as happens with SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You can also run ads for a time-sensitive promotion or for a new product your business has introduced.
Ads are also adaptable. With the right content, you can target the audience most receptive to your business. Since most businesses cater to different audiences, Ad wording, images, and content can vary to match the audience it is targeting.
Paid advertising can be a great way to generate more overall traffic to your site and bring qualified traffic to your site.
Reasons To Invest In Paid Advertising
Paid Advertising for Your Business
There are so many reasons you should be heavily investing in paid ads for your business:
- You can boost traffic and convert prospects into actual customers at the beginning of the buying cycle.
- You can run ads on several platforms to capture audience segments and target your ads to each and every audience.
- Paid ads help you keep a close eye on your spending and the returns on your investment. If an ad is underperforming, you discontinue it and focus your attention on more effective ones.
- You can see which platform yields the best results and spend more money advertising there. Sometimes, one audience is more responsive than another one and one platform works better than others.
By getting a professional company like IceWeb Marketing, you can have a whole array of paid ads, spread across multiple media and audiences. We can help you improve your return on investment and make the most of your advertising budget. Our team will analyze your ads and we will direct our efforts toward the optimal ones.
We love it when we see that our clients are getting results, as it means that our efforts are paying off!
Frequently Asked Questions
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It includes practices that help a website increase its so-called organic traffic, i.e. traffic that comes without the need to pay for advertising. It typically covers three aspects:
- Semantic. This refers to the website’s content. All copy must be keyword-rich and formatted in a way that encourages search engines to index it correctly.
- Link building. Link building is all about backlinks, i.e. links that point back to your website. It is important that they come from high-ranking websites and that they include the keywords you wish to rank for.
- Technical. This includes many separate improvements to your website, such as its schema, loading speed, image optimization, alt tags, etc.
SEO typically takes 3-6 months to start yielding results.
SEM stands for Search Engine Management. It encompasses all kinds of paid advertising and works immediately: within a couple of days, you can be on the top of Google’s first results page.
There are many types of paid advertising available, including:
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising: This type of advertising involves placing ads on search engine results pages or other websites in exchange for a fee. Businesses are only charged when someone clicks on the ad.
- Display Advertising: This type of advertising involves placing ads on websites or apps that partner with an ad network. The ads can be static images, interactive rich media, or video content.
- Social Media Advertising: This type of advertising involves creating compelling content and targeting potential customers through social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Native Advertising: This type of advertising incorporates sponsored content that fits within the look and feel of its surrounding media environment, making it less intrusive than traditional ads.